2010-11-28

Set you free


Took a stroll around Kensington Market Saturday with Veronica. For me this was revisiting one of the areas I grew up in during my childhood when I used to lived downtown Toronto. The marketplace hasn't changed at all as the richness in culture and vast amount of people were about the same. Luckily for me, I still recognized the area inside out so this prevented us from getting lost. We visited a couple thrift stores and found tons of interesting clothing attires and accessories. As we walked around, we stumbled into a place called the Blue Banana Market. The BBM was such a fabulous place that allowed us to spend hours just looking at the interesting things. It was quite the experience as it was also their third birthday so the marketplace was packed. Soon enough we figured we should get on with our day so we left to continue shopping along Queen. It was a nice day to finally catch up and be away from school. I'm dreading to go back to Hamilton tonight for a fresh week of school as final exams are creeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment