2010-05-13

Whisper Something Fragile

It's been so long since I've updated my blog because so many things have happened lately! My 19th birthday recently passed and I celebrated with the girls with a lunch date and shopping then at The Keg for dinner. I've finally settled into my house in Hamilton. Things have been great but stressful. Midterms are already next week and summer hasn't even really began yet for me. I'm really envious of those who are already on vacation and those who are planning to go. Oh, I also scored a full time teaching job for the summer! The hours are going to be the death of me lol. Time to make some money back to pay off my debt. But honestly, I feel like I have not had a break.. well a "real" break for so long. I want a vacation, nowww. Someone bring me, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment