2010-08-08

Absolute bliss

Finally done blabbering on and on about my LA trip. *cheeeeeers.





Last Friday at Wetbar nightclub with some friends,



Hennes & Mauritz Dress and Clutch, F21 heels



In the last month or so of summer, I've just been trying to do as much as I can and see as many people as I can before I'm headed back to Hamilton for the school year. I can't believe that a month flew by thaaaat quickly. There's roughly one more month left until year numero deux begins. I'm really looking forward to this year academic-wise and community wise by being more involved. Also looking forward to meeting new people and making new memories with friends. Hopefully I'll land a part time job somewhere (fingers crossed)... not sure if that's a good idea or not. Definitely not sure if trying to balance work hours and school work is a good idea, but I can't help but feel terrible for spending my parents money for future outings. It feels sooo good to be independent and to be able to do things on my own. I feel as if I'm growing more and more each day not only as a woman, but as a daughter, sister, and just an overall individual. When it comes to spending money now,I've learnt to realize the value of it in terms of how difficult it is (well, technically... my summer job isn't that difficult, but I do put a lot of hours into it bahaha), and yet how simple it is to make that money and spend it. Not saying that I'm some crazy money spender... well I can be, but I have self-control! I promise :) It feels amazing to be spending my own money. My summer job as a teacher/counsellor at a kid's summer camp has been overall really good. My co-workers are great, no supervisors really..., kids can be a tad bit annoying, but it's alllll good.


In the pictures, I'm wearing my Bare Escentuals Buxom lip gloss in Kanani. This purchase is probably one of impulse purchases made out of guilty pleasure. The review: totally worth my twenty-five dollars. Happy with the colour pay off and the minty lip plumping sensation makes your lips feel so good bahaha. thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment