2010-02-15

Memories like bullets, they fired at me from a gun

So it's officially reading week. I've been waiting for this week for so long! Finally a break from school but I actually really miss being in Hamilton/Burlington with the girls. Thursday night after class, the girls and I made an attempt to make sugar cookies! They actually turned out really really really good! I'm sad that I don't have any after pictures of it... but it's okay, tons of baking to come in the future! Hmmm.. oh, also today was Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day. I had a date with my friends from school. They came down to Toronto and we went shopping at the Eaton center and had dinner together. Tomorrow, depending on if I can get my hands on some ingredients, I'm going to attempt to make a carrot cake, yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment