2009-12-29

Blue Mountain

Sunday night I sleptover VH's house and then we woke up bright and early the next day to pick up some things so that we were prepared for our boarding time! We headed to Blue Mountain with a big group of other people and I'd have to say, it was a very long trip but well worth ride. I was really nervous about getting back on the board again because the first time boarding for me was only just last year. Let me tell you, I sucked. I fell so many times last year but I guess it's just because I was learning. So I was super scared this year! But when I got onto the slope I was pretty amazed because I remembered how to snowboard! Despite the falls, feeling cold and tired, driving through the dangerous snow storm, I had a fun day! I hope everyone else did too :)




Here are some pictures:









No comments:

Post a Comment