2009-12-21

Just around corner

Current Song (8) Dashboard Confessionals - My Beautiful Rescue

And.. it's a fresh start! It's time to finally switch over to a new blogging site which means no more Xanga. So here we go, since I'm finally on my winter break, this gives me time to blog. My life has been extremely busy and everything has been happening ridiculously fast. In the blink of an eye really. From school, to graduation, past relationships, and realizing that the future is what holds the most. With all honesty, I'm still just trying to let everything slowly sink in me because it's extremely overwhelming. The first half of my first year in university has just ended but it was definitely an unforgettable sweet semester. I'm so glad I met all of these wonderful people who have become like my family haha <3


No comments:

Post a Comment