2010-09-03

Before the summer turns into dusk














It's the last week before summer comes to an end and I move back to Hamilton for school. It's bittersweet knowing that summer is basically over but I'm very excited to see my housemates and meet my new housemates. The last week has been pretty sweet for me. I finally got my DSLR. I'm so excited for it! After getting my memory card for it, I've been playing around with it for countless of hours. Heck, last night I even brought it to one of my girlfriend's house and took pictures of absolutely everything (In short, last night consisted of: Sangria's, Corona's, Cards, and Chubby Bunny). I'm still in the process of learning each function and I'm having so much fun with it it's ridiculous. On the same day, I actually purchased my Macbook Pro too. My Sony Vaio's battery life just wasn't holding up and after almost two years it was time to pass it down to my younger siblings.

P.S Last photograph is one of my crystallized Swarovski pendants in Aurora Borealis.

No comments:

Post a Comment