2010-03-24

It's been a long wild run, you know


Just finished my final midterm of first year. No more first year Biology midterms and I'm feeling estactic hehehe. Today, well after dinner at Bistro, I bought a coffee in preparation for my paper due tomorrow morning and won something from roll up the rim for the very first time. I was quite suprised, I never win with these kind of things. Over the weekend, CASS held our 8th Annual Semi-Formal. This year it was at Chic Chinoise. I had a great time dressing up and having a nice dinner with friends, but I thought it was kind of dull. I thought that there was going to be a dance type of thing after dinner so that everyone could meet each other. Everyone was sort of isolated from each other sitting at their own tables. Well, after the dinner, most of us went for the afterparty at XS nightclub and Mansion nightclub. I don't have too many pictures, but here are some. The song that my ears have been addicted to in the past few days is Song Cry by Jay Z and Can you hear me by Fabolous. Bringing back the old school jams - love it.




Typical washroom pictures lolll



I missed you a lot!
The CASS family.

No comments:

Post a Comment