2011-08-24

Life's simple pleasures

Red Velvet Cupcakes:

After making a couple of dreadful trips to buy ingredients (of course one would be caused solely by my forgetfulness), I couldn't be happier with the final turnout of my Red Velvet cupcakes. I had been craving cupcakes for some time now but where I live there are barely any shops or cafes dedicated to the delicacy of cupcakes. So there I was on the most rainy Wednesday summer afternoon in Toronto, about to make a second go at making Red Velvets. With the thunder rumbling and mother nature's free lighting show, who could pass a perfect opportunity to waste the day staying indoors keeping dry?

Special thanks to Joy, your recipe made me believe in the possibility of making Red Velvet cupcakes again. For the recipe, click here: http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/2009/09/my-favorite-red-velvet-cupcakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment